PDA

View Full Version : Where to Mf

Night Ranger
03-17-2008, 11:02 PM
Hey I have been playing D2 LoD for about 8 months and have a very good lvl 90 hdin with all the best items that guides advise. I can Mf anywhere in Hell and Nm with ease. If you could help me in deciding where I should Mf with the best profit for the amount of time I put into it. Please post your thoughts and opinions to help me decide.

Taurean
03-17-2008, 11:24 PM
I saw a list of monsters once that could drop anything in the game. Baal and Nihlathak are two of them, but there are others too.

I`d say Baal would be the best one, since he has a higher chance of dropping anything, and you get a lot of exp too.

ayeaykay
03-17-2008, 11:51 PM
I saw a list of monsters once that could drop anything in the game. Baal and Nihlathak are two of them, but there are others too.

I`d say Baal would be the best one, since he has a higher chance of dropping anything, and you get a lot of exp too.

baals are too long and dangerous. i suggest to do nm and hell andy, hell meph, and nilathalk (for d keys and gg charms)

Skullcaptain
03-17-2008, 11:52 PM
1. Nightmare Andariel
2. Nightmare Mephisto
3. Nightmare Baal
4. Nightmare Pindleskin
5. Hell Andariel
6. Hell Pits
7. Hell Countess
8. Hell Ancient Tunnel
9. Hell Arcane Sanctuary
10. Hell Travincal
11. Hell Mephisto
12. Hell Chaos Sanctuary
13. Hell Pindleskin
14. Hell Baal

You can do MFing on all these :)

thatguytai
03-17-2008, 11:54 PM
1. Nightmare Andariel
2. Nightmare Mephisto
3. Nightmare Baal
4. Nightmare Pindleskin
5. Hell Andariel
6. Hell Pits
7. Hell Countess
8. Hell Ancient Tunnel
9. Hell Arcane Sanctuary
10. Hell Travincal
11. Hell Mephisto
12. Hell Chaos Sanctuary
13. Hell Pindleskin
14. Hell Baal

lol, in a nutshell?

ayeaykay
03-18-2008, 12:33 AM
1. Nightmare Andariel
2. Nightmare Mephisto
3. Nightmare Baal
4. Nightmare Pindleskin
5. Hell Andariel
6. Hell Pits
7. Hell Countess
8. Hell Ancient Tunnel
9. Hell Arcane Sanctuary
10. Hell Travincal
11. Hell Mephisto
12. Hell Chaos Sanctuary
13. Hell Pindleskin
14. Hell Baal

You and do MDing on all these :)

some of those seem like a waste of time though. i have never even been to the anceint tunnel. nm pindle? nm meph??? wat is so great about their drops. the only reason i put nm andy is because she has the highest chance if dropping soj.

HiTS
03-18-2008, 12:41 AM
My best finds have always come from Hell Pits. You also get the added bonus of good gems, jewels, runes and socketables.

Night Ranger
03-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Hmm I have mfed the pits many times and found nothing worth trading (and I mean many, many times) I think I will Mf hell andy, hell meph, and nilathalk. Btw what is "You and do MDing on all these" ?

kwittstruck
03-18-2008, 01:01 AM
Im sure he ment MFing being that the f is right beside the d... typo

Skullcaptain
03-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Damn I hate my keyboard..

Shallie
03-18-2008, 10:56 AM
My MF areas are:

Hell Andy: Best place for jewelry.
Hell Pindle: Fast and secure. Can be frustrating though when he won't drop any good item for some time.
Hell WSK/Baal: Lvl 85 area with Baal at its end. Can be dangerous but hey, that's the fun of it.

Ares
03-18-2008, 04:19 PM
Here

http://home.ix.netcom.com/~srydzews/area_level_charts.pdf

This chart shows all the MF of every area. Look at the level #, the higher the number the better the gear and the better the chance of it droping. You will note all #s above 80 are highlighted. though only lvl 85 can drop any item in the game so they are the best.

so GL and all that.

Biker
03-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Ancient tunnels is a good place for blizzard sorcs. The only time theres a cold immune there is if one of the unique monsters spawns cold enchanted.

icemanya
03-18-2008, 06:27 PM
The were to Mf question as been made lots of times, i dont really know where's the best place to, i think you should find it out yourself :P

Icemanya.

cmlogu01
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM
If I were you I'd try:
diablo, if you have the patience to open all of the seals
the council outside the temple
mephisto and rest of council inside durance of hate
duriel (maybe)
Baal (maybe)
i say maybe for baal because the last wave of enemies he sends at you really get on my nerves because they're so tough

oh, or just run through to the same place where theres a sparkly chest in a cave or sumthin

thatguytai
03-18-2008, 09:27 PM
Diablo is pretty easy to run since you have a high lvl hammerdin. tele to seals and open; kill unique monster and move on. Never tried duriel...baal is worth it.

Skullcaptain
03-18-2008, 11:38 PM
Don't forget the ubers ;)

Orbit Hero
03-18-2008, 11:43 PM
Hmm I think Meph is the best because he is medium difficulty, but has high drops. where diablo and baal both are more difficult, take longer to get to them, and still have higher drops. but time is money, so if you can mf 100 times meph, or 50 times baal, which would you rather?

I, myself, would mf Meph 100 times, than Baal 50 (just an example btw)

ayeaykay
03-19-2008, 01:24 AM
Hmm I think Meph is the best because he is medium difficulty, but has high drops. where diablo and baal both are more difficult, take longer to get to them, and still have higher drops. but time is money, so if you can mf 100 times meph, or 50 times baal, which would you rather?

I, myself, would mf Meph 100 times, than Baal 50 (just an example btw)

yea tht seems just about right. meph is easy and has great drops. i personally do not do diablo at all. the only things i will do are chaos with my freinds.

drakelordofdoom
03-19-2008, 02:07 AM
i mf baal and d can get decent drops, best so far is a ik helm in norm